The final outcome of the CUIDAR project has been to create a child-centred disaster management framework for policy and practice in Europe. We have developed a set of Framework tools and resources that encourage you to watch, learn and act.
To find out what’s in the box, watch our short film!
The Framework Box contains:
- The CUIDAR pen and memory stick containing the project film and other materials.
- The interactive project leaflet, summarising the key messages from the report. An audio version of the leaflet is available on the CUIDAR memory stick.
- A Braille version of the project leaflet.
- An insert to the report of Framework Stories. These stories highlight changes made by policymakers and practitioners following dialogue with the young people.
- A postcard on which delegates who attended the CUIDAR Finale event in Lisbon in May 2018 were invited tyo write a pledge of action in response to the Framework recommendations. These pledges are being shared with the young people across Europe who took part in the CUIDAR project.