The role of the Ethics Board is to advise CUIDAR on all aspects of how we work within the ethical approvals granted by the relevant ethics committees and the requirements of the Grant Agreement. It will oversee practices where interactions with children and young people are involved with regard to any ethical and data protection issues that appear or may arise. It will also advise on any ethical dilemmas which may arise during the course of the project.
Membership of the board is:
- István Böröcz, Researcher in Law, Science, Technology & Society, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Cath Larkins, Co-Director of the Centre for Children and Young People’s Participation in Research, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Lucy Easthope, Senior Lecturer in Forensic Sciences, University of Lincoln, UK
- Mary Robson, Independent Practitioner and Associate for Arts in Health and Education, University of Durham, UK
- Dharman Jeyasingham, Lecturer in Social Work, Manchester University, UK
- Ana Sotto-Mayor, International expert in child rights, Instituto de Apoio à Criança, Lisbon