Study for an internationally-recognised Lancaster University postgraduate qualification, wherever you are.
Lancaster's online and distance learning postgraduate courses are aimed at those wishing to enhance their careers by learning flexibly – from home, work, or wherever and whenever is convenient.
There's no need to relocate to Lancaster or take a career break – you can gain relevant knowledge and skills by studying alongside your ongoing professional and personal commitments.
Please note that some of these courses require campus attendance – please enquire.
- PhD in E-Research and Technology Enhanced Learning
- PhD in Education and Social Justice
- PhD in Educational Research - Higher Education
- PhD in Higher Education: Research, Evaluation and Enhancement
- MA in English Language (By Distance)
- MA in Language Testing (By Distance)
- MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- PhD in Mental Health
- PhD in Palliative Care
- PhD in Public Health
- PhD in Organisational Health and Well-Being
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MSc in Medical Leadership
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MSc in Medical Education
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MA/MSc in Professional Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management (Health Care)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change
- Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change (Health Care)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Bioscience and Business Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management with Energy and Fuels from Waste
- MA/LLM Diplomacy and International Law (Distance Learning)
- MA Diplomacy and International Relations (Distance Learning)
- MA Quakerism in the Modern World
- Postgraduate Certificate in Quaker Studies
Research Training for Lancaster students registered on distance learning degree schemes
- Students registered on Lancaster University distance learning degree schemes may also choose to take research training modules run by the FASS Graduate School