This PhD is supported by internationally recognised academics in the field of organisational health and well-being.
The team boasts expertise and interest in a range of topics, including:
- Stress and mental health
- Workplace bullying
- Employee behaviour change
- Physical activity and sedentary behaviour in staff
- Organisational level change and performance
- International working and expatriate assignments
- Gender and diversity
- Women's reproductive health and in the workplace
- Employee psychological resilience
- Workplace interventions and evaluation.
We are a mixed methods research team and use quantitative and qualitative approaches to our research and consultancy in organisational setting and populations. Our research methods and approaches include interviews, focus groups, survey research, case studies, experiments, new scale/measurement development and validation, action research, trials, and process and implementation evaluations.
Current members of staff in the faculty include: