The Project Advisory Group will:
- Guide and advise on the general direction for the project.
- Support the local project work in partner countries.
- Assist with national and international dissemination of the project as a whole.
- Cath Larkins, Co-Director of the Centre for Children & Young Peoples’ Participation, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Manuel Tironi, Researcher, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Chile
- Holly Griffin, Psychosocial Project Coordinator, Red Cross Recovery Programme, New Zealand
- Paolo de Stefani, University of Padua, Italy
- Kevin Ronan, Foundation Professor in Psychology, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Nick Hall, Head of Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation, Save the Children, UK
- Antony Spalton, Risk Reduction and Resilience Specialist, UNICEF, USA
- Mervyn Hyde, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Aya Goto, Professor of Health Information and Epidemiology, Center for Integrated Science and Humanities, Fukushima Medical University, Japan