Other sections in Events:
Saturday 5 May 2018, 11:00am to 3:00pm
Come back to campus to join us for our biennial Roses Alumni Drinks Reception in the Roses Village on Saturday 5th May, 11am-3pm.
Book now to secure your supporter's pack and welcome drink.
Tickets are £10 each.
Each supporter pack includes:
• A Roses t-shirt
• A voucher for a glass of bubbly and fruit pot from the Alumni stand on Saturday 5th May
• Other goodies
There are a limited number of packs, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you'd like to attend the opening ceremony, please order the supporter pack option that includes an Opening Ceremony ticket. (An additional charge of £5 applies.)
This is a great opportunity to revisit Lancaster and support your University in the biggest sporting contest of the year!What's on over the weekend:
• Friday evening from 5pm - Opening Ceremony. (Men's football kicks off at 5.45pm.)
• Full details and fixtures to be announced - you'll be emailed details when the schedule goes live.
• Saturday 11am-3pm - Alumni drinks reception in the alumni tent in the Roses Village.
• Sunday afternoon - Closing Ceremony - where hopefully Lancaster will be lifting the cup!
• Sugarhouse open!
Roses is always a busy weekend, so please book soon.
• Book B&B ensuite campus room online
• Lancaster House Hotel on campus
• Local B&Bs and hotels in and around Lancaster
We hope to see you there! Book now!