Dr Eman GadallaLecturer
My principal research interests lie in the fields of E-tailing, and Consumer Behaviour. I am broadly interested in understanding how different technologies affect our life. In particular, my research explores the idea of enhancing customer experience through technology with a specific focus on novel and fast growing technologies such as virtual reality.
Areas of interest include:
- Virtual reality applications and uses.
- Online retailing in emerging markets.
- Virtual Consumption.
- Compensatory Consumption.
- Hedonic/Experiential Consumption.
- MKTG100: Math and Stats Basics
- MKTG227: Marketing Management Essentials
- MKTG233: Digital Marketing
- MKTG310: Marketing Research and Consultancy Project
- MKTG311: Undergraduate dissertation supervision
- MKTG317: Brand Strategy
PhD Supervision Interests
I look forward to supervising students interested in the following topics: Virtual reality applications and uses - Online/ virtual customer experience - Young consumers within emerging markets (e.g. e-tailing and the role of social media in emerging markets particularly in the Middle East region). - Virtual consumption practices - Compensatory consumption.