What Will You Study
This exciting new MSc programme draws on the strengths of the Management School's Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development and, through its strong focus on the practical application of theory, equips able business graduates with the knowledge and skills they will need to be more innovative and enterprising in their future careers.
Entrepreneurship and innovation play a vital role in helping businesses of all sizes to find new sources of competitive advantage and in times of recession they can provide the very basis for survival.
The programme is designed for graduates who are looking to gain specialist knowledge of entrepreneurship and innovation and the capacity to translate that into practical action. You may perhaps have ambitions to set up your own business at some point in the future - or you may be looking to use your entrepreneurial skills in larger companies. What you learn on this MSc, and the skills you acquire, will also be very valuable to public sector organisations and those in the not-for-profit sector.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- International Perspectives on Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Innovation in Practice 1
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- New Venture Creation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Practice 2
- Entrepreneurship in Practice 2
- Strategic Management
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Dissertation Project and Research Methods