What Will You Study
The MSc in Financial Analysis is a unique one year full-time Masters degree which is designed for students who wish to study for the prestigious Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I qualification.
In addition to teaching from Lancaster’s world renowned Department, the MSc offers intensive, integrated tutoring and support from global financial services training provider Fitch Learning for the CFA Level I examination, plus a CFA focused dissertation.
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Foundations of Finance
- Principles of Financial Reporting
- Financial Markets
- Advanced Investment Management
- Fixed Income Markets
- Advanced Topics in Financial Analysis: CFA Level I training module with assessment via CFA Level I style examination.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Reporting for Complex Entities
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Derivatives Pricing
- Behavioural Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Professional Ethics: Standards in Finance and Accounting Practice
- Risk Management in Commercial Banking