What Will You Study
This course allows you to explore how to make better use of research and innovation to improve ways in which healthcare is organised and delivered for patient benefit.
It is a work-based course, requiring you to identify and implement service improvement projects in your own work context.
The course is designed to focus on key concepts:
- Improvement science concepts
- Evidence-based approaches
- Quality improvement and measurement
The MSc also includes:
- Work-based enquiry methods for investigating innovations and improvement projects
- Work-based healthcare innovation and improvement projects, varying in size and scope depending on the target award
Students may also make a claim (APL) to gain credits for exemption from some modules.