What Will You Study
This programme is designed to ensure that whatever your focus, you can combine courses to give you a coherent international and European perspective on the law as it relates to business and affects corporations. There is scope within the programme for you to pursue specific interests.
This scheme offers two optional pathways, the programme of which will be confirmed by the student at registration:
- Studying five modules with a 20,000 word dissertation
- Studying six modules with a 15,000 word dissertation
- Corporations in International Business Law
(Subject to change; choose four)
- Conflicts of Law in Business Relations
- Companies and Contracts
- Corporate Governance
- Environmental Law
- European and International Competition Law
- European Union Law
- Independent Research Module
- International Business Law and Institutions (WTO)
- International Environmental Law
- International Investment Law
- International Law
- Insolvency Law
- Intellectual Property
- Law of International Organisations and Institutions
Any other LLM module may be taken with permission from the Director.
There is an option for Law graduates to study this programme with a January start. For more information about this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.