What Will You Study
The programme provides a very effective mix of competencies enabling graduates to succeed in a wide variety of careers including international firms and organisations, government policy makers, and financial institutions.
Key issues such as international trade, globalisation, emerging economies, foreign direct investment, financial markets, international business strategy, international marketing, international political economy and cross-border labour flows are all covered.
In contrast to generalist international business programmes, the Lancaster MSc International Business is founded upon a sound understanding of basic economic principles and quantitative methods with considerable emphasis on current and emerging issues in the international economic environment.
- International Business I
- Economics for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Accounting and Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Business II
- International Business Marketing
- Research Methods
- Dissertation – may include company based projects, subjects relate to taught modules
- Business Ethics & Society
- The Geography of International Business
- Growth in Emerging Economies
- International Banking and Risk Management
- International Business Law and Institutions
- International Corporate Strategy and Structure
- International Environmental Law
- International Management Issues
- International Money and Finance
- Law of International Organisations and Institutions
- Strategic Sourcing