What Will You Study
The long-term viability of firms requires managers to be able to deal with the strategic implications of a complex, global business environment. This course will develop your strategic capabilities to step up to these challenges.
This programme combines the global perspective of international business with the up to date strategic thinking required to develop and defend competitive advantage and implement effective organisational designs. The various modules of the programme discuss the drivers of globalisation, the process of internationalisation and how the global economic environment influences firms’ competitive responses.
A range of optional modules are available in the second and third terms, enabling you to specialise in a particular area or add to your breadth of understanding of how global firms operate.
- International Business I + II
- International Business Strategy
- International Corporate Strategy and Structure
- Cross-National Management and Leadership
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Research Methods
- Business Ethics and Society
- Doing Business in China (Guanghua School of Management, Beijing)
- Growth in Emerging Economies
- International Banking and Risk Management
- International Business Marketing
- International Money and Finance
- Strategic Sourcing