What Will You Study
The IMPM is an international leadership programme designed for highly experienced managers and entrepreneurs. Focusing on an innovative, collaborative learning approach, or managerial mindsets, participants are encouraged to explore and gain a true appreciation of different perspectives as each module is delivered over a ten day period in different countries (UK, Canada, India, China and Brazil). Participants also undertake a managerial exchange where they spend a week observing their co-participant in action, focusing on the process of management.
Participants who successfully complete the five modules and managerial exchange may elect to undertake a further major paper of dissertation length to be awarded a MSc International Executive Management.
- Managing Self: The Reflective Mind-set
- Managing Organisations: The Analytic Mind-set
- Managing Context: The Worldly Mind-set
- Managing Relationships: The Collaborative Mind-set
- Managing Change and Continuity: The Action Mind-set