What Will You Study
This programme comprises the following components:
Programme negotiation, recognition and accreditation of prior learning
- Reflect and review your prior learning
- Further develop your work based learning and study skills
- Plan your future development.
- Agree a postgraduate programme taking account of your personal and professional needs and those of your organisation. This includes specifying any topic modules that you wish to undertake and outlining your work based project
If you wish to claim credits for prior learning and experience you can prepare an accreditation of prior learning (APL) claim to be awarded towards a postgraduate qualification.
Optional topic modules are available in a range of subject areas including:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Organisational Change
- Advanced Skills (communication, creative thinking and problem solving)
Work-based project modules make up the final element of this programme