What Will You Study
This course gives you all the benefits of the excellent Lancaster ELT, without having to leave your work environment. The Distance programme mirrors the on-campus version closely in terms of structure, content and methods of study.
The programme is entirely web based, and allows you to focus both your coursework and dissertation on issues and problems in your own educational context.
Modules are taken in a fixed order and assessed by a variety of assignments, essays, recorded presentations and a dissertation. Lancaster University staff provide excellent supervision and support.
- Communicative Pedagogical Grammar
- Curriculum Design and Teacher Development in Language Education
- Second Language Acquisition
- Second Language Classroom Research
- Trends and Issues in Language Teaching Methodology