This is an exciting collaboration between Lancaster and the Chinese University of Hong Kong. The programme allows Hong Kong-based language teachers to take up professionally relevant and practically orientated training alongside their teaching work.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong provides administrative and learning support, and Lancaster staff visit to deliver modules in short, intensive units. The programme comprises six taught modules, an investigative dissertation, and initial support via face-to-face foundation module.
Modules selected from:
- Classroom Language Assessment
- Corpus Linguistics and Language Teaching
- Curriculum Design and Teacher Development in Language Education
- English Grammar
- Second Language Acquisition
- Task-based Language Teaching
- Trends and Issues in Language Teaching Methodology
- Research Methods
Module availability varies from year to year.