This pioneering four year degree is run in partnership with leading accountancy firm Ernst & Young. It incorporates paid placements of up to 18 months, a first year bursary, and a fast-track to chartered accountant status with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
You'll begin your studies taking three compulsory modules: Introduction to Accounting and Finance, Principles of Economics, and Statistics and Computing for Management/Operational Research. In your second year you will take subjects including Principles of Financial Accounting; Introduction to Management Accounting; and Accounting Information Systems and Auditing. You'll also take a three-month paid placement between January and March.
In your third year you'll complete a full one-year placement before returning to Lancaster for your final year to study subjects including Financial Accounting and Issues in Auditing.
Please note: Any offer for this degree will only be made after successful attendance at a selection workshop organised by Ernst & Young in collaboration with the University.
- Business Economics (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Financial Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Finance and Economics : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Economics : BSc Hons
- Finance and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Auditing and Finance : BSc Hons