Your degree enables you to study Biochemistry with a focus on the genetic blueprint of life, DNA. The first year consists of a range of modules designed to provide you with a broad overview of both subject disciplines, with modules such as Genetics, Protein Biochemistry, and Human Physiology.
In your second year, you'll study a range of biochemical and molecular biology subjects including several modules designed to develop key laboratory skills required by scientists in these areas. These modules include Biochemical Techniques, Cell Biology Techniques, and DNA Technology.
As with our other schemes, the final year of your Biochemistry with Genetics degree is designed to allow you to tailor your studies to suit your interests. You'll be able to select from a diverse range of subjects including Medical Genetics, Protein Biochemistry, Neurobiology, and Cancer.
- Biological Sciences : MSci Hons
- Pre-medical Studies : Certificate of Higher Education
- Biomedical Science : BSc Hons
- Biochemistry with Biomedicine : BSc Hons
- Biological Sciences : BSc Hons
- Biological Sciences (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Cell Biology : BSc Hons
- Cell Biology (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Biological Sciences with Biomedicine : BSc Hons
- Biology with Psychology : BSc Hons
- Biochemistry : BSc Hons
- Biomedicine : BSc
- Biochemistry (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Biomedicine : MSci
- Biochemistry with Genetics : BSc Hons