This degree offers a wider choice of management subjects than our single honours Finance degree and gives you the opportunity to develop a greater understanding of Management and focus on subjects that match your aspirations, goals and interests.
In your first year, you will study Introduction to Accounting and Finance, Economics and a third subject. Modules available in your second year include Principles of Financial Accounting; Management Accounting for Business Decisions; and Principles of Finance. Final year choices include International Financial Management; Quantitative Finance, and Corporate Finance.
- Business Economics (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Financial Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Financial Mathematics : MSci Hons
- Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Finance and Economics : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Economics : BSc Hons
- Finance and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Auditing and Finance : BSc Hons