Our Management and Organisation degree offers you a wide-ranging programme exploring Management theory alongside Psychology, Sociology, History and Philosophy. You will understand how organisations are structured and function effectively and how their actions affect life in contemporary societies.
The degree programme is available with Study Abroad options, where you spend the second year of your course at a partner university overseas. The degree can also be extended into a four-year course where you undertake an industrial placement during your third year.
You start your degree studying the core module Management and Organisations and take two other Part One courses. We recommend choosing Management School or Social Sciences courses, but the choice is yours.
In your second year, you'll deepen your understanding with modules including Understanding the Individual in the Workplace; Social and Organisational Psychology, and Human Resource Management.
If you follow a Study Abroad degree, you'll spend your second year overseas. You'll spend your third year on placement in industry if you choose our four-year variant.
In your final year, you can choose from a range of modules such as Managing Human Resources; Comparative and International HRM, and Management and Organisation: key approaches.
- Business Economics (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Organisation Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- Management and Organisation : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Study Abroad) : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Human Resource Management) : BA Hons
- Organisation Studies and Sociology : BA Hons