These rooms at discounted prices are held until Wed 28 March 2018, after which the unbooked rooms will be released to public and the discounted price will no longer apply. The Conference Centre is attached to 4* Lancaster House Hotel, where we have pre-booked a number of rooms of the following types:
- a single-occupancy double-bed ensuite room (including Full English breakfast and use of onsite Leisure Club) at the discounted price £88 per night
- a double-occupancy twin-bed ensuite room (including Full English breakfast for two and use of onsite Leisure Club) at the discounted price £103 per night
Please contact the hotel (email email@example.com or tel. +44-15 39 43 94 31, Mon-Fri 9-17) quoting the booking reference number "936760".
These rooms at discounted prices are held until Wed 25 April 2018. Additional rooms have been pre-booked in 3* Lancaster University Guest Rooms, which are located on the campus, a 15min walk from the Conference Centre. Please use the online booking system providing Promotion Code "StochMod2018" to book one of the following room types:
- a double-occupancy twin-bed ensuite room "Fair Snape" (including breakfast buffet for two and one parking permit) at the discounted price £52 per night
- a single-occupancy double-bed ensuite room "Fair Snape" (including breakfast buffet and parking permit) at the discounted price £52 per night
- a single-bed ensuite room "Beatrix" (including breakfast buffet and parking permit) at the discounted price £40 per night
- a single-bed ensuite room "Croasdale" (with access to shared kitchen) at the discounted price £26 per night (non-refundable) - ideal for attendees with dietary restrictions
Additional room types at standard prices may be available when searching without the promo code.
There is also a range of accommodation options in Lancaster city, which would require 15-30min commute by public bus and a 10min walk. There are also a few options in the countryside, which would require a car ride.