Masters in Management Science
We offer three flexible MSc programmes in Management Science, all lasting for twelve-months full-time. They are designed for people who wish to work in business analytics, decision support, industrial engineering, supply chain, logistics management, operational research and management science.
There are also two programmes with an information technology focus: the MSc in E-Business and Innovation and the MSc in Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change.
The Lancaster approach
Our MSc programmes combine four themes:
- Quantitative modelling: building and using mathematical and statistical models to help people plan and make better decisions
- Systems thinking: using systems ideas to understand and manage complexity
- Consulting skills: working with people to help them understand and appreciate our technical work
- Real-world focus: putting theory into practice
- Information technology: strategic, innovative and mindful
Students on Lancaster's three Masters programmes in Management Science explain what they like about studying at Lancaster.
Applying management science in high-quality supply chain and logistics management.Find out more
Using management science to support marketing decision making and planning.Find out more
Provides a coverage of all major areas of OR and MS.Find out more
Maximising the potential of modern information technologies for innovation in business.
Pragmatic, analytical and systemic thinking for tomorrow's technological and organisational landscapes.