MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Practice
Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Practice MSc
This exciting Masters programme, through its strong focus on the practical application of theory, equips able business and non-business graduates with the knowledge and skills they will need to be more innovative and enterprising in their future careers.
Who is this programme for?
- If you want to start your own business, work as an ‘intrapreneur’ and innovator in an existing company, take over a family business, or work in entrepreneurship and innovation-related fields (e.g., consulting, public support programmes), this is the right programme for you.
- The programme is designed not only for business graduates, but also for graduates from other disciplines with some work experience or a family business background. Our students usually have diverse backgrounds – for instance, in journalism, pharmacy, psychology and, of course, business.
- The programme emphasises theoretical rigour and practical learning. It benefits from the academic excellence and broad business networks provided by the School’s Department of Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Innovation. Several modules draw on our Entrepreneurs in Residence programme.
- Lancaster is one of only three UK universities to have gained the Small Business Charter Gold Award, demonstrating the University’s exceptional dedication to helping improve links with and supporting the small business community. This MSc offers plenty of opportunity to network with successful entrepreneurs during curricular and extra-curricular events.
- Lancaster University Management School is the most research-intensive business school in the UK, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014).
- The University is triple-accredited, among the Top 10 UK universities and top 1% of universities in the world.