Taught by top researchers in their field, our Business Studies and Management degrees give you a practical overview of how businesses and managers operate in an international environment and provide you with an excellent foundation in the core disciplines of management studies. We encourage you to study individually and collectively through group projects, presentations, practical case studies and business simulations.
If you follow our BSc programme, you will specialise in two optional areas of management alongside our core modules. On our BBA course, you will take a range of optional courses from different areas of management. Both degrees include a year of paid employment in a suitable organisation; for the BBA this year is compulsory and part of a four-year programme, on the BSc it is optional.
You start your degree with a critical introduction to Business and Management, and Business Analytics. You will also study other modules from across departments within the Management School.
In the second and final years of your degree, you will take further compulsory modules in Business and Management plus options from other Management School departments. If you choose one of our Study Abroad degrees, you will spend the second year of your course undertaking similar modules in one of our partner universities. For BBA Management students, and BSc students choosing this option, your third year consists of a supervised placement in industry.
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- Business Studies : BSc Hons
- Business Studies (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Entrepreneurship (with Management) : BA Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy (Industrial Placement) : BSc Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Management : BBA Hons
- Management (Study Abroad) : BBA Hons
- European-American Management : BBA Hons
- Management, Politics and International Relations : BSc Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy : BSc Hons
- European Management (French) : BBA Hons
- European Management (German) : BBA Hons
- European Management (Italian) : BBA Hons
- European Management (Spanish) : BBA Hons
- European-Latin American Management (Mexico) : BBA Hons
- Accounting and Finance (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Management Studies and European Languages : BA Hons