Our Software Engineering courses offer you a broad computer science curriculum with an emphasis on software engineering and design. You will gain the technical knowledge and experience needed to manage and develop high-quality, well-designed software systems along with an understanding of business and system requirements.
Based around our dedicated Software Engineering Design Studio, you will experience small group, problem led teaching with one of the strongest software engineering research groups in the country. Working in a team environment, you will not only learn the theory and skills needed to specify, design, develop and evaluate real-world software systems, but also how to work effectively using the group based methodologies found in today’s software industry.
On this four-year Software Engineering MSci programme, you can gain further depth in contemporary technologies combined with organised, integrated industrial placements and projects in your final year.
- Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Computer Science Innovation : BSc Hons / MSci Hons
- Computer Science (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- MSci Hons : Software Engineering (with Industrial Experience) : MSci
- Software Engineering : BSc Hons
- Computer Science and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- IT for Creative Industries : BSc Hons
- Information Technology for Creative Industries (with Industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- French Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- German Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Spanish Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics : BEng Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics (with Industrial Experience) : MEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : BEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : MEng Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons