Our Software Engineering courses offer you a broad computer science curriculum with an emphasis on software engineering and design. You will gain the technical knowledge needed to manage and develop high-quality, well-designed software systems along with an understanding of business and system requirements.
Our four-year Software Engineering MSci programme allows you to tailor your studies to your own interests and will benefit from industrial placements in your final year.
Your degree begins with a study of Software Development, Fundamentals of Computer Science and Information Systems and Digital Systems before moving on to subjects including Networks and Operating Systems in the second year. In your final year, you complete Design Studio projects alongside several core courses.
- Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Computer Science Innovation : BSc Hons / MSci Hons
- Computer Science (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- Software Engineering (with Industrial Experience) : MSci
- Software Engineering : BSc Hons
- Computer Science and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- IT for Creative Industries (with Industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- French Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- German Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Spanish Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics : BEng Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics (with Industrial Experience) : MEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : BEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : MEng Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons