Energy Lancaster brings together Lancaster University's world leading expertise in a wide range of energy related areas covering the demand and supply of energy.
Our areas of research interest include:
- Carbon management
- Clean coal
- Energy and behavioural change
- Energy demand management and modelling
- Energy policy and economics
- Fuel cells
- Nuclear energy
- Photovoltaics and photocatalysis
- Transport and transport usage
- Wet renewables
- Wind energy
By combining cutting edge research in these areas with expertise across Lancaster and beyond, Energy Lancaster is working in partnership with global organisations in the development and management of secure and sustainable energy supplies in support of the world's energy needs.