Wednesday 12 June 2024, 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Join us online for a 45-minute session where we will present to you our new MA in TESOL with Language Testing and MA in TESOL with Corpus Linguistics Programmes. Both programmes are offered by the Linguistics and English Language Department at Lancaster University.
Become a student at one of the largest linguistics departments in the UK!
Join us for an online, fully asynchronous, part-time, dual-focused MA in TESOL programmes. Both programmes are taught by academic staff who are experienced in delivering academic programmes online and who are experts in TESOL, Language Testing and Corpus Linguistics fields of study. Join our classes where students from varied educational, professional and personal backgrounds study in rich, friendly, engaging and highly stimulating learning environments.In this webinar we will:
- tell you a bit more about our university and the department
- familiarise you with our academic staff, teaching ethos and research culture
- tell you about our departmental research groups and online postgraduate conferences
- explain how our programmes are structured and how learning processes are scaffolded and facilitated
- give you examples of mini lectures on various topics across disciplines
At the end of the webinar you will have an opportunity to ask questions and to seek further advice from us.
We are looking forward to meeting you in March!
Lancaster University has a worldwide reputation for excellence in language teaching, language testing and corpus linguistics research. Find out more about our postgraduate TESOL programmes:
Directions to Online