The Lancashire Forum
The Lancashire Forum, part of Boost Business Lancashire, is a peer network and business masterclass programme designed for SME owner-managers.
The Forum is designed to inspire and foster a culture which supports and brings together ambitious growth businesses and provides knowledge and support from Lancaster University and its associates.
Its purpose is to provide an environment of knowledge, trust, information and interaction to support SMEs that are driving for growth.
The programme is delivered to a cohort of 25-30 owner-managers over a six-month period.
It includes the following elements:
- An overnight experiential
- 4 x inspirational evening masterclasses and networking
- 3 x half-day strategic planning sessions
- 2 x half-day expert panel sessions on topics such as finance and marketing
Benefits to members
- An opportunity to build a relationship with the Lancaster University Management School, the wider University and its network of associates
- Space to step back from the business and develop strategic growth plans in a trusted and supportive environment
- Access to a meaningful network of SME peers, large businesses, HEIs, finance and business support providers and policy-makers to share business development ideas and explore new concepts
- Enhance skills, knowledge and competences to enable the development of innovative and sustainable practices in business, which in turn will lead to business productivity and growth
- Access to collaborative opportunities, finance, cutting-edge research, additional business support programmes, student talent, university intellectual property and networks
Timings and cost
The Lancashire Forum is fully funded for eligible companies by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).