A peer network and business growth programme designed specifically for growth orientated small and medium sized businesses in Lancashire.
Designed to give participants the tools to grow their business by working with a world-class University.
The Forum is a six-month programme as part of the Boost Business Lancashire for owner-managers, MDs, and senior decision makers of SMEs with a growth aspiration.
The programme will help SMEs to develop their strategic thought processes and provide the skills and tools to successfully describe, design, challenge and pivot business models.
Elements of the programme include:
- Overnight Experiential to build trust and start the challenge
- Masterclasses from world class speakers such as Jonathan Warburton, Edwin Booth, Loyd Grossman, John Timpson, Mark Adlestone of Beaverbrooks and Peter Cowgill of JD Sports.
- Business workshops: The Business Model Canvas, Innovation and Finance
- A company visit: an access all areas at a large regional business
- An online forum: to discuss and debate
- Student consultancy projects: an opportunity to have a group of MBA or undergraduate students work on a specific area of your business
The programme fully integrates into your business, you will spend time actively working on your business not in it. The peer network provides the support and the University provides the challenge to your thinking and ways of working. The programme will provide you with the tools to develop a strategic approach to your business and ultimately generate the growth you need.
This programme is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Businesses must meet the ERDF criteria. Visit our FAQs for more information.