This degree scheme offers a wider choice of management subjects than our single honours Accounting and Finance degree. You'll study the fundamental concepts of the accounting discipline, whilst at the same time developing your knowledge of Management and related subjects such as organisational behaviour, organisational strategy and marketing.
In your first year you'll follow the Introduction to Accounting and Finance module as well as Economics and a third subject. Your second year courses include Accounting Information Systems and Auditing; Management Accounting for Business Decisions; and Statistical Methods for Business. In your final year, you'll move on to subjects such as Taxation; Issues in Auditing; Financial Statement Analysis and Business Valuation.
- Business Economics (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Financial Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Finance and Economics : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Economics : BSc Hons
- Finance and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Auditing and Finance : BSc Hons