We understand that events can seem daunting and we know that every detail matters. But whatever your needs, we’re here to help. Please talk to us about your needs.
Taste of the North West
The traceability of food is very important to the team and they ensure all food is produced with fresh ingredients from local suppliers to make the most of the best produce the North West has to offer.
By producing the ‘Taste of the North West’ boxes it allows you to have a taste of what local suppliers within a 30-mile radius of the University can provide.
Small Taste of Lancashire
- Selection of Dewlay’s Lancashire cheese to include: Smoked, Creamy, Chive
- Jacobs cream crackers to compliment the cheese
- Homemade Lancaster University grown gooseberry chutney
- Homemade tomato chutney
- Homemade sticky toffee pudding with a sticky toffee sauce
- Fiddlers Lancashire assorted flavours
Bitesize Taste of Lancashire
- Dewlay creamy Lancashire cheese and homemade tomato chutney mini roll
- Mini seasonal vegetarian skewer
- Mini homemade scone with strawberry jam and whipped cream
- Mini homemade sticky toffee pudding