Welcome to ISS
Information Systems Services, or 'ISS', is responsible for the provision of the IT and related services at the University.
If you are an undergraduate student, you can take advantage of a wide range of services including:
- high-speed network and Wi-Fi connectivity in residences and across campus
- online learning resources through our student portal
- mobile access via the iLancaster app
- email via Office 365 and much more
- access to over 1,200 PCs with a wide range of software in locations across the campus
- networked printing facilities
We also provide a wide range of services for staff, all of whom benefit from the latest collaboration tools based around Microsoft Office 365. We operate the University's information systems including LUSI (for student administration), Moodle (for online learning) and much more.
Teaching staff benefit from up-to-date audiovisual facilities including lecture capture and podcasting.
For research staff and postgraduate students, we provide a range of specialist services including high-end computing services based in our state of the art data centre.
If you need help and support about any IT matter, you can contact our friendly Service Desk. Contact details are at the top of the page, and there's more comprehensive information on our Help & Support page.