Invite an Expert from the Lancaster Environment Centre
Here at Lancaster, we have experts conducting cutting-edge research in Biology, Geography, Geology, Environmental and Social Science. These topics are highly relevant to GCSE and A-level courses, and to modern society and global change.
We would like to share our knowledge with you and your pupils. We invite you to ‘invite us’ to join your teaching sessions.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Atmospheric sciences
- Climate change and weather
- Ecology and conservation
- Energy and environmental pollution
- Geology, glaciation and volcanoes
- Human geography and world development
- Rivers, water and flooding
- Sustainability of agriculture and resources
- Urban environments
- Variety of life: Genetics to ecosystem
We can give a talk or demonstration of our work to enhance your pupils learning experience. We are happy to visit you in the field or in the classroom, as part of your lesson or for school science club activities.
For more information and to reserve a place for your department please contact us at email@example.com.