What Will You Study
Our MSc in Biomedicine provides you with an opportunity to acquire greater understanding of practical and theoretical biomedical science at a leading university in the field. Our scheme focuses upon, and training within, several hot topics in biomedicine, while still retaining elements of flexibility and choice.
The degree consists of both compulsory and optional module choices.
- Fundamental Research Skills
- Biomedicine Research Project
- Molecular Biology Research Skills
- Cell Biology Research Skills
- Microbes and Disease
- Diseases of the Brain
- Molecular Basis of Cancer
- Biomedicine in Context
- Drug Discovery – from Concept to Clinic
Optional credits can also be sought from relevant biomedicine-related modules available from Lancaster Environment Centre, or the Departments of Physics and Mathematics.