You will receive tuition and guidance from our staff who are leading experts in the areas of electronics design, RF and wireless technologies, sensors and instrumentation, nanotechnology and renewable energy.
Our three-year BEng course will help you develop a sound foundation in all aspects of Electronic and Electrical Engineering that are crucial to the design and manufacture of future systems in the medical, environmental, energy, transport, communications and ICT markets. You will also have the opportunity to specialise in areas including wireless communications, silicon chip design, nanotechnology, green technologies and power generation.
You start your degree following core Engineering and Engineering Mathematics subjects with modules such as Electrical and Electronic Fundamentals. You'll then choose your specialisation and preferred modules for your remaining years, including Electrical and Fluid Drives, Engineering Management and Integrated Circuit Engineering.
Students on our four-year MEng course will, additionally, undertake industry-linked projects. These will provide you with more in-depth knowledge and highly-valued project management and leadership experience.
- Engineering : BEng Hons
- Engineering (Study Abroad) : BEng Hons
- Engineering (Study Abroad) : MEng Hons
- Sustainable Engineering : BEng Hons
- Sustainable Engineering : MEng Hons
- Mechanical Engineering : BEng Hons
- Mechanical Engineering : MEng Hons
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering : MEng Hons
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering : BEng Hons
- Chemical Engineering : BEng Hons
- Chemical Engineering : MEng Hons
- Nuclear Engineering : MEng Hons
- Mechatronics : BEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : BEng Hons
- Mechatronics : MEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : MEng Hons