Our specialised Finance degree prepares you for the challenging and exciting world of professional finance. From a solid grounding in finance theory and methodology, you'll develop proficiency in areas such as International Financial Markets, Bond Markets and Financial Statement Analysis. You can also select further specialist options during your degree.
In your first year you will study Introduction to Accounting and Finance, Economics and a third subject. In the following year your modules include Advanced Principles of Finance; Introduction to Statistical Methods for Business and Introduction to Econometrics. You will complete your degree with third-year courses such as Financial Statement Analysis and Business Valuation; Corporate Finance, and Investments.
- Business Economics (Industry) : BSc Hons
- Financial Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Finance and Economics : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Economics : BSc Hons
- Finance and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Auditing and Finance : BSc Hons