MARP contains the University’s policies, regulations, and procedures which govern its academic provision. It is divided up into different sections (or chapters), each of which deals with a separate aspect of the regulatory and quality management framework. Please use the links below to navigate to the relevant information. The Introductory section provides a short overview of the Manual.
- Introduction to MARP
- Portfolio of Awards
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Study Regulations
- General Regulations for Assessment & Award
- Undergraduate Assessment Regulations
- Medical Degree Assessment Regulations
- Postgraduate Taught Assessment Regulations 2018-19
- Postgraduate Taught Assessment Regulations 2019-20
- Postgraduate Research Regulations
- Academic Malpractice Regulations & Procedures
- External Examiner Procedures for Taught Programmes
- Academic Appeals
- Management of Standards and Quality
- Course Design, Development and Approval
- Course Evaluation and Review
- Collaborative Teaching Partnerships
Changes are made to MARP on an annual basis. A table of changes which were made to produce the current version of MARP is available as well as an explanatory briefing note on the changes. Requests for information on changes processed for previous versions of MARP should be directed to email@example.com
If you require access to an earlier edition of MARP, or have any enquiries or comments about MARP, please contact ASQ directly. ASQ welcomes views from both staff and students on ways in which information published on its web pages can be improved.
Information on grade translations for Study Abroad programmes can be obtained from the International Office.