We have several networks for staff to consider when joining Lancaster University. If you are interested in setting up a specific network, please contact the EDI Team.
Lancaster University Women’s Network
The Lancaster University Women’s Network was established to support Women at Lancaster University by providing a forum for empowerment, discussion and individual development as well as a platform for debate, awareness raising and to facilitate action for change.
- Be a forum for networking across the organisation for women to share experiences and offer support to one another in confidence
- Empower women in the workplace
- Raise awareness of issues regarding inequality or opportunity
- Promote good practice across the University and facilitate action for change
- Provide a platform for the voice and views of women within the University to be represented and channelled to the appropriate committees
- Offer targeted development activities and events for women including training, mentoring and support.
Membership of Lancaster University Women’s Network is open to all staff and research students at Lancaster University.
Get Involved:LU Women's Network
LGBT Staff Network
You can join the LGBT Staff Network by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The network sees LGBT staff and allies coming together to share information, support, experiences, ideas and concerns.
EDI & Disability Representatives
Our EDI & Disability Representatives act as a link between the EDI Team and each Department or Division. They share information on what's happening to progress Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at Lancaster University, and raise issues to the EDI Team from their Department/Division. To find out who your Department's Representative is please ask your Departmental Officer or the EDI Team.