About the service
As part of the IT Partnering and Innovation team at ISS the Innovation Hub has developed a service that allows for the easy creation of 360 photospheres.
We have several THETA S 360 cameras that are available to borrow, or for a small fee with can send our team to generate photos of your space. This service can then be used to host and embed these photospheres into any other website.
If you are interested in the service, or would like to find out more please email email@example.com.
Theta S Instructions
How to Setup
- Install the app on your phone.
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for THETA S.
- Install the App.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your phone
- Identify which camera you have by looking at the number on the bottom of the device.
- Select the Wifi THETAX00204506 OR THEXAS00150593 (Depending on which camera you have)
- The password for the Wi-Fi is the number written on the bottom of the camera. Either 00204506 or 00150593.
Taking a Photo
- Open the THETA S App on your phone
- Click the THETA logo at the bottom of the screen and when you are happy with the image that displays, click the large THETA symbol in the middle of your screen. The camera will make a noise that indicates that the photo has been taken.
Transferring Photo to your device
- Tap the "Camera" menu item.
- Select the image that you wish to transfer to your device.
- This will then move the image to your phone's image gallery.
- Transfer the image from your phone through your normal method.
Uploading, hosting, and embedding
- Press the "New" link in the menu above.
- Complete the form and upload the image.
- You will then be redirected to a page with an embedded code and links to a VR mode.
- Copy your embedded code and paste it into your website to embed. Or copy the VR link and link to this from your site.