Monday 28 October 2019, 11:00am to 12:30pm
Open toPostgraduates, Staff, Undergraduates
RegistrationFree to attend - registration required
Registration InfoRegistration required
This interactive online workshop is ideal for new students, particularly those who are studying at a distance...
This interactive online workshop is ideal for new students, particularly those who are studying at a distance. Learn everything you need to know to get started, including how to navigate the Library’s electronic resources, learn about the services available to you and access support.
Members of staff are welcome to attend, though you may wish to contact your Faculty Librarian for a personal induction instead.
This course will introduce you to:
- What the Library has to offer
- How to use OneSearch to find what you need
- What's in your Subject Guide
- Services for online and distance learners
- How to get more help and give us feedback
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand what the Library has to offer
- Use OneSearch to find what you need
- Use your Subject guide to find discipline-related Library resources
- Find information on services for online and distance learners
- Know about the support available through the Library
The link to the webinar and any supporting material will be emailed to you during the week prior to the webinar.