What Will You Study
The MA provides a unique combination of HR, management development and consulting, enabling careers in HR, management consultancy, management and organisational development. Taking a critical perspective, our dual focus on theory and practice is designed to enrich both your knowledge and your skills to act as a change agent – designing and implementing interventions that develop human resources in pursuit of organisational objectives.
With a primary focus on interactive learning, a unique feature of the programme is the consulting project where you put your learning into practice by working with a real client organisation to develop recommendations on current HR workplace issues.
As outlined in the Course Structure you will study six modules in total over three terms. Each module incorporates various separate topics as follows:
- Introduction to HR and Consulting
- Organisational Learning and Knowledge Management
- Research Methods
- Design and Dynamics of Learning
- Advances in HR and Leadership
- Organisational Diagnosis and Consulting
- Quantitative and Survey Research Methods
- International HR and Leadership Development