- The cost of a stand booking includes: light refreshments, 1 car parking permit, tables, chairs, power points, and entry of up to 100 words in the event programme.
Please note: we reserve the right to edit copy in the programme for length and clarity. If copy is not provided, we will create it ourselves using information provided from your company website.
- Up to three lunches are included in the stand price, additional lunches will be charged by invoice at £10 per head.
- Stands are allocated strictly on a first-come-first-served basis in the order that completed, signed booking forms are received.
- The Employer Engagement Officer reserves the right to allocate exhibitors to whichever stand they deem appropriate. We will however attempt to accommodate your requests as much as possible.
- Once the completed booking form has been received, the booking is considered firm and cancellation charges will apply as outlined below.
- Final arrival instructions, maps etc. will be sent approximately two weeks before the event.
- Completion of the advertising section of the booking form counts as a commitment to supply an advertisement.
- Copy for advertisements should be supplied at least two months prior to the event.
- Please contact us if you wish to discuss the format in which you intend to supply the copy.
- Payment should not be sent with the booking form.
- An invoice will be forwarded to the exhibitor after the completion of the event.
- This invoice must be paid within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice, unless by prior arrangement with the accounts team.
- If the invoice should be sent to someone other than the person making the booking, it is essential you advise us accordingly.
- If the invoice requires a PO this should be sent to us as soon as possible after the fair before an invoice is raised.
- We can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage from any cause whatsoever, in respect to any property brought or sent to event venue.
- The event venue will be available for set up from 9.00 a.m. and must be cleared by 5.00 p.m.
- We will notify you of any variations which may apply for evening events. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that couriers and agents collect all equipment and unused materials.
- Cancellations for stand bookings must be made in writing or via email.
- Cancellations received prior to the 31st of July will incur no cancellation charge.
- Exhibitors cancelling after the 31st of July will be liable for payment of 50% of the full event fee as booked.
- Exhibitors cancelling after the 1st of September will be liable for payment of the full event fee as booked.