- A request to book an exhibitor stand must be made through the online Booking Form, for which you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Submission of the booking form does not guarantee a stand at the event.
- Applicants will be notified by the Careers & Employability Service via email if a booking has been accepted and a stand reserved for their organisation.
- We seek to offer our students the most appropriate range of organisations for each event and therefore reserve the right to decline a booking request.
- We do not promote organisations that advertise opportunities requiring an upfront cost, freelancing or unpaid positions, apart from volunteering roles for a UK registered charity.
- The Organiser will provide a platform for bookable 1-2-1 appointments with students.
- The Organiser will market the event and promote the exhibitors attending via digital marketing, targeted emails and through our contacts in academic schools however we cannot guarantee appointment bookings
Cancellation by the Organiser
- The University reserves the right to cancel any event or service at its sole discretion at any time prior to the date for providing that event or service. Where such a cancellation takes place, the University will notify you in writing by email of that cancellation as soon as possible.
Cancellation by the exhibitor
- By submitting the booking request form, the exhibitor is committing to attend the event and pay the agreed fee.
- Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation is deemed to take effect on receipt of the cancellation email. In the event of a cancellation, the following charges are applied in line with the costs incurred by the organisers:
- Within 24 hours of submitting the booking form – no charge
- If less than 30 days notice – 50% of full stand price (inc. VAT) *
- Non-attendance at event - 100% of full stand price (inc. VAT)
* Please note that this also applies to bookings made within 30 days of the event but over 24hrs from submitting the booking form.