Leave a Gift in your Will to The Ruskin
What a legacy can help us to achieve
- Conserve our unique collections so that they can be enjoyed for hundreds of years to come
- Develop exhibitions which inspire, delight and provoke ideas
- Connect with people around the world through digitisation of the Collection, digital exhibitions and online events
- Enhance knowledge through interdisciplinary research, teaching and engagement
- Keep the doors of The Ruskin open for everyone to enjoy
A legacy gift to The Ruskin allows us to continue our work, which is why we are asking you to remember The Ruskin in your Will.
All our legators will receive our Annual Report each year and invitations to private views of the Collection.
How to make a gift in your Will
You could choose to give a residuary gift, which is a percentage of your estate after all other commitments have been settled, or a pecuniary gift, which is the donation of a fixed sum of money. We will be able to give you suggested wording to pass onto your solicitor.
Contact us for more information on leaving a gift in your Will using the details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 (0)1524 593587
Lancaster University is committed to ensuring that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.