Offering a truly transformational experience, the Lancaster full-time MBA is a one-year programme in the UK, in which you live and study alongside experienced and ambitious professionals from all over the world.
We work with you to help you understand your purpose, values, motives and interests and uncover your talents and potential.
Through a mix of learning opportunities – in the classroom and in organisations – you find yourself exploring what it really means to be a strategic leader.
At the end of the year, you emerge more aware, more confident and more capable, ready for the next step in your career. Not only that, you will have made bonds with lecturers and fellow participants from around the world that will last a lifetime.
- A world-class MBA, taught by internationally respected faculty and experienced business practitioners
- An internationally diverse and close-knit campus community, with a busy social calendar, including cultural events, sports fixtures and a popular MBA Ball
- Our unique Mindful Manager module which develops your cognitive and collaborative skills and your judgement and decision-making ability
- Learning Through Action, where we create practical real-world experience for you via four business challenges
- A dedicated Career Advancement Programme to help you achieve your ambitions
- An international module where you examine how business is done in a part of the world you are unfamiliar with. Recent destinations: China, India, the Czech Republic and Turkey