What Will You Study
The Lancaster MBA is a one year leadership development programme aimed at ambitious professionals with at least three years professional experience. Our class typically comprises over 20 nationalities from around the world, presenting a great opportunity for students to learn from each other as well as from the high quality faculty.
The programme includes a core international module and optional international exchanges at a number of partner schools to prepare our MBAs for senior positions in global businesses. We place an emphasis on learning through action with three consulting opportunities with UK companies.
A unique element of the Lancaster MBA is our Mindful Manager module which is designed to reshape your thinking and build the skills you will need to perform effectively at the most senior levels. These distinctive features help you to develop into a confident, knowledgeable, critical and responsible leader.
- Business Economics
- Global Society and Responsible Management
- International Business in Context
- Leading Change
- Managing IT in Organisations
- Operations and Process Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Company Challenges
- The New Venture Challenge with a start-up company
- The Consultancy Challenge with a charity or SME
- The Corporate Challenge with a large organisation
- Leadership Stream – Advanced Leadership & Performance-Led HR
- Strategy Stream – Advanced Strategic Thinking & Strategy Process & Practice
- Finance Stream – International Financial Management & Mergers and Acquisitions
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Learning Cell