What Will You Study
This programme is designed to equip graduates from a range of disciplines with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of management in an international context.
On completion of the programme you will have an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the interactions between them; capacity to develop a strategy for a new or existing organisation; be an effective learner, planner, communicator and team worker; be a critical and reflective thinker and be able to undertake effective research.
Designed for those from any academic background with limited work experience, this is great preparation for an international career in management. The focus is on developing the managers of the future.
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Economics for Managers
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Management in Practice
- Strategic Management
- Research Methods
- Research Project (company project or library based)
- Management of Organisational Change
- Business Analysis and Process Consulting
- Business Ethics and Society
Strategic Management pathway
- Strategic Implementation and Process
- Global Corporate Level Strategy
- Value Creation and Innovation
Project Management pathway
- Project Management
- Discourses of Project Management
- Applied Project Management