Examples of publications arising from programme assignments
Examples of publications arising from programme assignments include:
- Cheng, T. K. (2018) How does supervision develop students' professional identity when entering the childcare workforce? Journal of Perspectives in Applied Academic Practice. Vol 6 (2), 3-12.
- Cheng, T. K. (2017) Spanning professional and academic: The changing identity of professional administrators and managers in Hong Kong’s higher education context. Educational Research and Reviews, Vol. 12 (23), pp. 1120-1128
- Efu, S. I. (2019) Exams as Learning Tools: A comparison of traditional and collaborative assessment in higher education. College Teaching, Vol. 67 (1).
- Harding, N. (2018) The Digital Turn: staff perceptions of the virtual learning environment and the implications for educational developers. Irish Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning. Vol. 3 (2).
- Hayden, I. (2017) Evaluation of the effectiveness of blended learning using Moodle with first-year undergraduate students. GMIT Research-Journal, Vol. 3. Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology.
- Hayden, I. (2019) An evaluation of the design and use of applied visual interactive resources for teaching building regulations in higher education built environment programmes. Architectural Engineering and Design Management.
- Kelleher, C. (2016) Exploring the social practice of programme board level self-evaluation and its contribution to academic quality assurance, Irish Journal of Academic Practice: Vol. 5 (1), Article 6.
- Osborne, T. (2018) Not lazy, not faking: Teaching and learning experiences of university students with disabilities. Disability and Society.
- Ruby, M. (2018) Not all managers are managerial: A self-evaluation of women middle manager's experiences in a UK university. Higher Education Policy.
- Said, A. (2018) Vocational teaching-learning through the eyes of undergraduate vocational students in Malta: A qualitative exploratory study. International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET) Vol. 5 (1), 42-63.
- Shaw, R. (2018) Professionalising teaching in HE: The impact of an institutional fellowship scheme in the UK Higher Education Research and Development. Vol. 37 (1), 145-157
- Teviotdale, W. et al. (2017) Group work and undergraduate accounting students: a Bourdieusian analysis. Research in Post Compulsory Education. Vol. 22 (3), 334-354.
- Tyrer, C. (2019) Beyond social chit chat? Analysing the social practice of a mobile messaging service on a higher education teacher development course. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, Vol. 16 (13).
- Wade, P. (2017) The impact of the CPF training funding policy on an adult education EFL diploma course and its students at a public French university. Language Issues, Vol. 27 (2), 100-114.
- Witthaus, G. (2018) Findings from a case study on refugees using MOOCs to (Re)enter Higher Education. Open Praxis, 10 (4).