As a Lancaster University student you can make use of a range of excellent study facilities during the course your studies. These include the Library and Learning Zone, as well as facilities provided by your faculty and/or department.
Just for postgraduates
As a Graduate College student, you can also access a range of additional facilities. These include:
- Dedicated postgraduate-only Study Hub in Lancaster city centre, based at The Storey Institute. The study hub offers a large, quiet workspace with access to the University's eduroam Wi-Fi, plus a small group workroom with a big screen to plug your laptop/tablet into. Open Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm (hours vary during Bank Holidays and National Holidays). You will need your postgraduate University card to gain entry. Computers and printing facilities are not currently available here.
- 24-hours computer room (PC Lab) with 25 computers, plus group collaboration space, and printing facilities. Located in House 09, Graduate College.
- Shower room and lockers for off-campus students. Contact the College Manager if you would like a locker.
- 24-hours Study Hub (for quiet study) and Social Hub (for group study, socialising, social events, and playing pool, darts and table tennis etc) - study only from midnight (00:00) until 08:00 daily. Space includes a small kitchenette with drinks making facilities and boiling water tap, plus 2 PCs and printing facilities. Located in House 11, Graduate College.
- Your Postgraduate University Card is required to access all these areas.