Dr Uraz TurkerLecturer in Computer Science
Professor Turker’s research largely concerns model based testing. The importance of this research is that it allows the development of automated techniques (and tools) that generate efficient, systematic test suites quickly on the basis of formal models that encapsulates the behaviour of the underlying software.
Prof. Turker has recently become interested in testing of cyberphysical and autonomous systems equipped with self-learning control algorithms.
DSI: UKRI Trustworthy Autonomous Systems Node in Verifiability
04/04/2022 → 31/10/2024
- Lancaster Intelligent, Robotic and Autonomous Systems Centre
- LIRA - Fundamentals
- LIRA - Security and Defence
- Security Lancaster
- Security Lancaster (Distributed Systems)
- Security Lancaster (Secure Machine Learning and Intelligence)
- Security Lancaster (Software Security)
- Security Lancaster (Systems Security)